Our makeshift office located in our family room was in need of some major updating. What I wanted most was some storage space for my craft supplies. I also had issues with our computer and printer being out in the open for everyone to see (and for my toddler to constantly turn off and on). I found a used beauty to solve my storage dilemmas.
I think it was originally intended to be an armoire of sorts, but I knew that taking out the bar and adding shelves would work perfectly for what I had in mind.
I had a little helper throughout the process. We also lost our garage as a parking spot for a week while I worked on the transformation.
I added a little paint and some new hardware and voila!
Before – I looked down from the kitchen every day to a beat up, cardboard desk in detest. The printer was out in the open and Blake constantly made a mess of what was in the cabinet.
After – a much cleaner look.