Top five reasons why I’m smiling today:
1. Our house smells like windex and is squeaky clean.
2. I just crossed off the last item on my “projects” to do list that was started in January.
3. Except for the whir of the washing machine, the house is quiet because both boys are actually napping.
4. One of our best friends from college is coming into town for the weekend.
5. We finally have a taste of spring. We’ve been confined to our house ever since both boys came down with the plague, but we couldn’t stay cooped up in such beautiful weather. (I usually don’t dress them alike. Only when their grandma sends them matching shirts.)