1. Gather swarms of girl cousins that dote over little boys.
3. Pick up your brother from the airport to join in the festivities.
5. Attempt to navigate through the Pere Marquette river with 5 rafts and 20 or so relatives (more than half of which are children) without tipping, puncturing your raft, or running into too many bushes.
6. Allow the children to help paddle. Do not allow them to help steer.
7. Give the little ones plenty of licorice and carmel apple suckers to keep them content.
8. Get out for dips in the chilly river along the way. Sufficiently tie up your raft so that it does not leave you behind.
9. After hours of keeping your children safely inside rafts, set them free to jump on the trampoline.
10. Allow eager cousins to circle around your children and admire their every action.
11. Wish that you could take all of those beautiful girls back home with you because they keep such a watchful eye on your children.
12. Make plans to do it all again soon.
Looks like so much fun! I have to ask, where is your black floral ruffle dress from?!?! It is really cute! I love dresses with ruffles and they are hard to find!
I remember being that age, when you just can't get enough of little kids. Can't believe those big girls were your flower girls!!!
Love the close up of Blake.
I second Carla, it does look like a lot of fun! Is there an abundance of boy cousins too?
Looks like you are having a fantastic trip! I definitely want to borrow your sleep training books! I'll give you a call sometime next week.