Nash’s fifth birthday is getting a tad overshadowed by our move that is happening in four days. But we have some big plans to make up for the current lack of celebrations once we arrive in California next week. I don’t think he’ll be too disappointed.
For now, here are five things I love about Nash:
1. He knows who he is, what he likes and he doesn’t make excuses. He’ll tell you straight up if he doesn’t like something and he is ultra confident in himself.
2. He wants to be “tough guy 36” when he grows up, based off the saying from his favorite t-shirt. He is holding firm to that notion.
3. He keeps the peace with his roommate, Crew. I never hear a peep out of either boy past 8 o’clock which I credit Nash for entirely.
4. He is so low-maintenance. He is currently our child who receives the least amount of attention. It’s hard to compete with Blake’s homework load and the needs of two babies. But he happily entertains himself and requires little from us.
5. He can switch from roughhousing to snuggling in a matter of seconds. He’s fiesty and he’s sweet.
Nash brings a lot of laughter into our family and we adore his personality. Happy 5th, little man.