We kept Nash’s eighth birthday simple because his baptism and after party were the next day. We were lucky to have both sets of grandparents in town for the event and we celebrated with dinner and cake.
Eight things I love about Nash:
- He is a true middle child. He doesn’t demand a lot of attention and doesn’t get ruffled when things don’t go his way.
- He is a voracious reader.
- He loves hugs and asks me to snuggle him at night.
- He is a good friend. Many kids are attracted to his cool, collected personality.
- He knows everything there is to know about fictional fantasy characters and can remember minute details about them.
- He loves to tease me about my disdain for cutting raw meat.
- He is witty and comes up with quick one liners and jokes.
- He is prepared for baptism. He understands the importance of making covenants and choosing the right.
Happy birthday Nash!